INTECH’s Vassilios Papathanakos, Ph.D., Participates in P&I Webinar
November 13, 2013
On November 13, 2013, INTECH’s deputy chief investment officer, Vassilios Papathanakos, Ph.D., participated in a P&I webinar panel discussing Low Volatility. The webinar helped to explain the pros and cons of low volatility investing and answered such questions as:
- Why should pension investors consider low volatility equity strategies?
- What is minimum variance investing and how does it fit into overall strategic asset allocation?
- How should a plan sponsor benchmark these strategies?
- How does minimum variance investing fly in the face of modern portfolio theory?
- With low volatility strategies, are investors giving up upside return for consistent performance over time?
To hear a replay of this event please visit www.pionline.com/LVwebinar.